10 Ways To Drive Sales To Your Products On Amazon With Social Media
Driving sales to your products on Amazon can be challenging, but it is definitely not impossible. Customers are attracted to smart strategies without even recognizing the underground work that’s been carried out for them, and that’s great because they shouldn’t. Otherwise, your products would lose credibility. Thus, ensure that you are using subtle ways to capture their attention and thus, boost your profits. This article will help you come up with a plan to do just that.
1. Use SEO as Your Main Tool
Search Engine Optimization or SEO is one of the best tools you need to succeed in the online world. If you are not familiar with how it works or runs, you had better start learning, because it will boost your sales and profits. How? SEO techniques teach you how to bring more visitors to your webpage and thus, increase traffic. Here are some ideas to implement:
- Google Keyword Planner. Google algorithms run on specific keywords. The better the keywords, the higher your ranking. So, this tool will help you figure out which keywords are trending and which one you should avoid. It will also analyze your favorite keywords and compare them to those of your competitors. How does this relate to Amazon? Amazon listings are also able to rank on Google, so that’s how this tool will help you.
- This is a way to research keywords from Reddit, which helps when you promote your Amazon products on this website.
- Another tool specially designed for Amazon. It helps you track your favorite keywords volume and ranks your seller position, estimated sales, etc.
There are many SEO guides online that you can check out if you need more help with this. Worse come to worse, you could also hire a custom papers specialist to do the job for you.
2. Check for Sponsored Ads
SEO is the first tool that you should use; however, there are other techniques and tips that might help you. One of them is checking for sponsored ads – and, eventually purchasing them. This is indeed not organic advertising, but it’s a great tool to make use of when your budget allows. In a nutshell, you will be able to sponsor your products by paying for ads. This is not the best option to use, but it’s a good backup plan in case SEO brings less than satisfying results. If, however, SEO is enough for your business, don’t bother using this option. Keep it as a plan B.
3. Share Your Listings on Social Platforms
The best way to attract new customers is by promoting your products on social media. Because of the popularity of platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter, sharing your Amazon products using your company’s accounts will bring positive results. However, make sure you are not too “blunt” when advertising, as customers do not appreciate that but are rather scared of such promotions. You could use any of the following ideas:
- Create a promo code to share on social media.
- Create quality content and include your product links within your articles. You could make how-to videos or vlogs on various themes to drag attention to your Amazon listings.
- Another cool idea is hosting some sort of a contest. You could promote your special sales on social media and have customers login to their Amazon accounts and choose your products to win a prize. Make sure you spread the word about this on as many social media platforms as you can. You could also send your clients e-mails informing them of your offers.
4. Analyze your competition
You must be the best to be successful on Amazon, with the competition running so tightly. So, analyzing your competitors is a must. If you are not tracking their offers and strategies, you might fall behind. Here is what you should pay attention to:
- The Competition’s Prices. If your prices are much higher or lower than those of your competition, you might risk losing customers, either because they’ll consider your products low-quality (if prices are too low) or too expensive (if they’re too high). So, choose a winning price based on market research.
- The Images Included. Visitors are always checking out images before purchasing a product, so you should use images that encourage them to buy your stuff. Check out your competitors’ images and bring to table something more original, if possible. Always strive to be better than them.
- The Text That They Are Using. Make sure that you have a more structured and well-organized Amazon content than your competition. Don’t try to impress your customers. Be straightforward and offer high-quality; that’s all that matters.
5. Contact influencers
If you haven’t heard by now, influencers are en vogue now. Your Amazon products could greatly benefit from such a partnership, so try to reach out to some, see how it goes. Send them private messages and make them offer – see who replies, what conditions they require, and how their work ethic looks like. Test them before choosing them and don’t worry, there are plenty out there. Influencer marketing is one of the fastest traffic-increasing techniques that I’ve used as a marketer. However, if your influencers are not committed enough (or if you are not committed enough to open up a close relationship with them), things might just not work out.
6. Your Ratings Must Stay Impeccable
You cannot argue with this – your Amazon ratings must be close to perfect. They must be as accurate and thorough as possible, not to mention real and thus, organic. Customers will tell if you are using fake customers, so don’t even try to. Your products should maintain anywhere between 4 to 5 stars; once you go lower than 4, something must change. To maintain high ratings:
- Write an accurate description of your products. Use online assignment help to figure this out, if needed. Make sure that your content is grammar and mistake-free.
- Your customer service must be impeccable as well, so treat your clients the right way. Have someone be online at all times and answer any inquires.
- If disappointed buyer reviews start showing up on your page, reach out to them to find out how to improve your services.
7. Shipping Must be Efficient
Another important thing is using effective shipping methods; and when I say effective, I mean fast and of high-quality. Amazon wants to keep its customers happy, so poor shipping performance will drag you down. You could check Amazon Seller Central to monitor the quality and status of your deliveries or you could use Amazon Fulfillment as an option, whichever works best for you. I’d recommend trying them both out and see which one fits the context.
8. Your Seller Rating Matters
If you have low seller rates, then your products will not rank high on Amazon. Thus, you must monitor your ratings constantly and make sure that they remain high. Here is how you can improve them:
- Use the previously mentioned Seller Central to track your progress and check customer satisfaction.
- Maintain great customer service. I know I said this already, but I must emphasize it again, as it is highly important. The quicker your buyers get their products and solve their problems, the better and higher you’ll rank on Amazon.
- Stay within Amazon’s regulations when dealing with customer feedback. There are specific rules that must be followed; therefore, negative comments cannot simply be deleted for customer fairness. However, exceptions can be made. Check out their regulations to find out.
9. Offer Deals
Another way of increasing your customer database and thus, rankings on Amazons is by offering deals. People are attracted to giveaways and more willing to check out your products in the future if they receive something for free at first. Consistent visitors will check out the Today’s Deals page regularly, so make sure you make it on there. Use Lightning Deals for the best boost-driven practice. They run up to 12 hours and can only be given once per week.
10. Your Content Must be of High-Quality
Last but not least, your content must always be of high-quality, especially when we talk about Amazon. As I said, your competitors will win if you are not able to provide customers with enough reasons to buy your products – and what better way to do it than by providing accurate, clear-cut descriptions of them?
Boosting Amazon sales by using the above social media tools is the best way in which you could succeed. Follow the advice and let us know how it goes. Good luck!
Alice Jones is a writer and journalist at essay writing service USA. She is from San Francisco, CA. She graduated from the University of San Francisco and got a Master’s degree. Alice concentrated on such topics as business, marketing, and freelance when writing college papers. She also specializes in content writing.